...................................................................................................

'With concern, Your Sister'


"hello hello hello little sister,
I’m your big sister.
I've sent you a written letter
but it seems it got lost.
I’ll try to remember what I wrote.
I greeted you and asked
whether you weren’t satisfied with your family
and education. I asked if you wanted to become
a Buddhist or get in the red guard...
I said you should keep what has been given you
from the beginning and add up.
Let the spirit work your unconsciousness.
Praise the holy trinity, don’t talk badly about
the gods and don’t pry on someone else’s fall.
It’s difficult but not totally impossible.
Write us more, don’t disappear and tell
what you’ve been doing. That’s what I try
to practice. If it’s good for you, good,
if it’s not, amen. That’s all for today.
I’ll send you another letter soon.
I’m collecting material. Be with god
and take care of you teeth.
Never have your teeth pulled
or get a denture. It’s horrifying.
Take vitamins, mineral salts
and sugar and aspirin. Nature appreciates
some help, sometimes.
One last thing.
Keep the wizards and witches
far from you house."

Archive

Followers