The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail space is
sending you this information. The program runs weekly to ensure your
inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new e-mail.
As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in
your inbox. To help us reset your space in our database, please enter your
current user name (_________________)
You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and 20 MB.
If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail will move your
oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure you can continue receiving
incoming e-mail. You will be notified if this has taken place.
If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail and it
will be returned to sender. All this is programmed to ensure your e-mail
continues to function well.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (152)
- ► 2011 (149)
- we don't write letters
- i hate her
- but soon it'll be over
- innocent somewhere else
- i exist!
- wat een gelux!
- a good life is a forgetful one
- we touch our tastes very often
- verdejante, viçoso
- copyright já começa a feder
- suicide boy
- screaming won't help
- das ordens e desordens sabemos todos
- pra não dizer que não falei em flores..
- music is good for the soul
- um sol saiu
- não se sinta tão só, poeta
- o público é um monstro
- de repente a revolução
- os dias voam mas a gente não
- our limits are unlimited
- wanting is pure joy, having is a downer
- a good thief is a creative thief
- a framework, if you like
- i couldn't agree more
- ebb and flow
- expensive junk
- the public works
- silly story
- expensive junk
- experiences and thoughts
- weather report
- the blessed souls shop at the builders paradise
- ▼ May (37)